About the scheme
- A permanent faculty from Govt/ Aided colleges, University departments, R&D Institutions.
- NGOs fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Council norms.
- The Principal Investigator should have Ph.D in the subject area and more than four years of service period left for retirement at the time of submission of the project.
- Maximum 3 years.
- Maximum grant for a project shall be Rs 30 lakhs for three years excluding overheads. In addition, the host institution will be eligible for an overhead @ 10% of total expenditure subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.5 lakh. Preference shall be given to low budget programmes with perceivable objectives
- Application Format
- Terms & Condition
- Date of Start Intimation Form
- Request for extension
- Request for re-appropriation
- Format for Annual Progress Report
- Format for Project Completion Report
- Format for No Pending SE,UC Certificate
- Asset Transfer Certificate
- Statement of Expenditure
- Consolidated Statement of Expenditure
- Utilization Certificate
- e-payment form
For Further Details :